Final version of C2. Changelog below. Basically, it's a lot less laggy.
Likely final version of C2
- Manhacks cannot get out of their room
- Fixed that trigger texture door thing (how did I not notice this before??)
- A ton of clientside gore. AKA, "how does this much blood fit in the human body and why is it not lagging me".
- Boots can trigger some previously untriggerable traps. As an example if you throw a boot into the microwave trap, in a few seconds it will burst into flames and blacken.
- Some traps have had delays added to them to add to the "oh shit" factor.
- Added time until you can use a voice command again.
- Most static data has been replaced by map data. This means that you can now make a map for Cube 2 - I'll post a tutorial and the .fgd later
- Added boot counter - similar to voice command countdown but on left side of screen in orange
- If another player sees you die, they will scream "oh no! he's dead!" or something like that
- Fixed microwave trap and freezer trap
- Completely redid the map from the original to fix some alignment errors.
- 6.25x less NW vars transmitted on load
- Freezer trap overlay and new freeze sound
- After saying a voice command, other people can see your name for five seconds - through walls. Extremely useful in trying to find someone.