Crime Syndicate - Version 0.1.2.2 - The City Bosses Update
v0.1.2.2 - City Bosses Update
- Added City Bosses. They come in three Tiers and can be found in each City on the new Tab on the Job Panel. You must defeat, the second tier boss to unlock the next City. This new mechanic will effect existing saved games, including having to re-unlock Cities you've previously completed Jobs in.
- City Bosses brings two new menus into the game, the new City Bosses Panel Menu (Found on the Job Panel) and the new Battle Menu. You can only fight/bring one City Boss at the time to the Battle Screen.
- Four New Moves have been added. Weak Attacks, Power Attacks, Signature Moves and Final Blow Moves to City Bosses.
- Signature Moves and Final Blow Moves require you to score a certain amount of points in the Quick Time Events.
- Quick Time Events are a brand new addition to the game and require you to press either: W, A, S or D. You must hold the key shown in the "Zone" to score points.
- Zone Score are found inside QTE's, you must score a certain amount of points to succeed in QTE's:
Beginner Tier 1 have three QTE's with a target to reach 750 score.
Intermediate Tier 2 have five QTE's with a target to reach 1,250 score.
Veteran Tier 3 have seven QTE's with a target to reach 2,000 score.
The Zone Scores for all three Tiers are the same for all four Cities.
- Two City Battle Options are found on the Battle Menu: Flee and Post-phone. The Flee option exits the current City Boss Battle for a price (Price depends on the difficulty) and returns you back to the City Boss Main Menu. Note: This deletes the current City Boss instance and generates a new one using a random seed.
- The Post-phone option allows you to suspend the current City Boss Battle to allow you to come back to it at a later time. This is useful when real life gets in the way. Note: The Time Remaining will continue to tick down, whilst your doing Jobs or managing your Properties. Furthermore saving then loading will save the current City Boss session as long as the Time Remaining is not 0. The Time Remaining will not tick down while Offline.
- You can view the amount of successful QTE's performed inside the Progression Tab via the Options Menu.
- In Hitmen Jobs the game now displays how many Hitmen you've killed (New statistic). This can also be found inside the Progression Tab via the Options Menu.
- Added Trophy Refresh Button. This performs a game wide check, that checks your existing profiles and appends them. This will add the new Trophies automatically as well as fix any corrupted ones. Note: This command is fragile and must be pressed once, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Added 15 new Trophies that can be earned bringing to a total of 30. These can be found via the Trophies Menu on the Main Menu or be found on GameJolt. Note: In order to show the new Trophies on existing save files, you must use the Trophy Refresh Button.
- Added hover Tool-tips to City Bosses.
Changes and Fixes (Windows and HTML5)
- Within Property Listings, prices for multiple Properties are shown correctly with their quantities and is able to be calculated. Prices under a million are shown white, over a million are truncated with yellow, with their appropriate suffix. Supported up to 9.9 trillion (money cap).
- Updated Phone - Has been changed into a row layout.
- Updated Phone Draw Text - Text is now drawn using engine draw calls instead of textures.
- Changes to Progression Menu. This should now fix several issues calculating your statistics in the game.
- Fixed several button texture issues, including duplicated assets, these have been made streamlined for optimization. (These buttons have a new look too!)
- Fixed Chicago Job 6 requiring 40 Stamina instead of 34.
- Back-end changes allow better memory management on active and inactive instances.
- Other forgotten changes, misc fixes and text fixes.
- Fixed an issue causing the HUD to flicker. (The game now performs a check that if you're running on a browser, to perform extra precautions to prevent floating point precision errors).