Want more civics? This mod adds 15 brand new civics for default empires, 5 hive mind civics, and rehauls all default and hive mind civics. I plan to add more (and better) machine civics, as well as a few more hive civics. Once this is done, I will consider adding corporate civics, but for now, I have no plans to do so.
After a long break, we're back to work!
- You can now ask to curators about the Seeders, if their home system is not yet located.
- Fixed the civic icons! They look much better now
As this is a manual download, to work the mod, you must:
- Go to the Stellaris launcher.
- Scroll down to 'Mods'.
- Click on 'Mod Tools'.
- Fill out the required boxes.
- Click on 'Create Mod'.
- Copy and paste the contents of the 'civics_expanded' folder to the mod folder you just made (Which is found in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod/[MOD NAME]).
- Activate the mod on the Stellaris launcher.
- Click 'Play', and wait for the game to start!