This is it. This is the thing. I've already provided a description in the main part of the page. Go read that.
A simple procedurally-generated dungeon crawler with an interesting combat system. Venture through different rooms, kill enemies, and find all the jewels to escape!
- WASD to move
- Space to prepare an attack and press space again when your attack is as charged as you want to make it (Pressing space too early or too late won't do any damage at all)
- Left Shift to use a potion and fully heal you
- The orange monsters take 3 hits to kill. Keep your distance from them and you'll be able to hit them without them hitting you.
- The phantoms take only one hit to kill but can phase through walls.
- If you attack them without charging up your attack, they'll bounce away and take no damage. Don't walk in the lava. It hurts.