First but full version release. See INSTALLATION GUIDE and RECOMMENDATIONS below, thank you for downloading BannerPage.
- Enable "Load textures on demand" in game's Configure menu. When you start MBWB window pops where you normally get to choose mod. In this window you'll find "Configure".
- Disable HDR (in Video Options). Mod has its own solution. Disable it before starting to play, if you do it afterwards it may create some unwanted visual effects, in that case just quit WB and relaunch it
- Set the same "Battle size" in PBOD options (accessible through Camp menu on Campaign Map) as you've set in Main options (or file itself for experienced users only).
- Read Game Concepts - accessible through Campaign Map / Notes - most importantly study a new recruitment system
- MAC users - if struggling with ingame text readability, go to mod's Textures folder and delete a file called font.dds
- Turn OFF Cheat Mode - Mod is very resource hungry. If you have it ON, use it on pause, don't run more than few in game hours.
- For interesting Hunting experience Combat AI has to be put on at least Good.
- Tournament mod default preset is to match faction culture. So armors, helmets, weapon choices, horses - are first faction and then arena specific (because horses are on larger fields, archers require natural shields et) It is recommended that you leave it this way.
- You may also consider getting something called 4GB patch, google for it and decide yourself
- Some UI parts are only available in English so for the best experience play on English
- MUSIC turn it ON. Best way to adjust right volume is to move it up until you are able to hear winds blowing while wandering on the Campaign Map. See sound tuning guide below.
Detailed Mod sound tuning guide
To set up the sound properly first turn music off, then go in any arena and practice. Tune main sound bar until loudness is satisfactory to your ear. Then go on the Campaign map and turn a music ON. If any music track is playing wait till it stops or it becomes ambient sound. Then travel on the campaign map and turn up only a music bar until you can clearly hear winds.
- 1.174 - current
- backwards compatibility should be to 1.153
- Below 1.153 not