a Minecraft mod for 1.5.1 the mod adds a lot of blocks and fix a few problems. this version contains some bugs which will be fixed in the next version: 0.3.2 you need Forge universal to install this!
* Fixed flaming arrow recipe
* Fixed Halabarad's skin
* Changed "Pike Club" to "Spiked Mace"
* Increased the size of a throwing rock
* Changed uruk sword orientation
* Changed it so that human children do not attack uruk-hai. Also added fear of evil and decreased health
* Changed Mithril Ore hardness
* Fixed Dwarven Torch Placement Glitch
* Fixed Windows glitchyness
* Upadated to MC 1.5
+ Re-added telescope blur
+ Added a hell of a lot more blocks (over 90)
+ added new beds
+ added new doors
+ added Ecthelions boots (armour)
- Removed potatoes (vanilla one still remains)
- Removed temple spawning
version 0.3.1 of the mod
1. download forge universal & the newest version of the mod.
2. extract files for both forge & the mod.
3. open the forge folder and copy all files.
4. paste the forge files in minecraft.jar (located in .minecraft/bin)
5. open the folder in the mod. if you use Mac open _MACOSX. if you use windows open the folder "Awaken Dreamsv0.3.1".
6. copy the folder called resources. make sure it's the folder not the files inside it. then paste it in .minecraft. make sure to give permission to overwrite files if you got older versions of the mod. if you don't do this part there WONT be any sounds in the mod.
7. go back to the folder (awaken dreamsv0.3.1). open up the folder called "minecraft". copy all the files and paste it in the Minecraft.jar (located in .minecraft/bin).
now the mod should work for you. if you got problems after following this short tutorial please delete these files:
the folder called META-INF inside the .jar
open up the folder Config (in .minecraft) then find a file called AwakenDreams.cfg
delete that file and the mod should work.
if you still got problems or have questions please leave a comment below or send me a pm.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.