MoonAttic is a project crafted from love and will, a team of developers based all around the world, designing games that combine our melting pot of diverse cultures, influences and passions. Our challenge is to deliver new, breathtaking experiences for the players to lose themselves in; from the gamers for the gamers. MoonAttic is unlike anything you've ever seen: we focus on you, and we strive to create different, engaging environments filled with more adventures than you have ever dreamed of.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Management located Anywhere.
Posted by MoonAttic Games on
As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is looking for a capable and well-organized business manager to join our team. A perfect candidate would be an ambitious and thorough individual who likes to keep things in order and loves working with creative and passionate people. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now! :)
• Overseeing all financial activities.
• Advising on any and all business related descisions.
• Manage financial resources.
• Create and update an adapting business plan.
• Assist with all promotional tasks.
• Fluent in both written and spoken english.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Preferably (not necessary) experience in business management in the games development industry.
• Some for of qualification in the business sector, or a few good references if possible.