Crytivo Games is an independent game development studio founded in 2013 by Alex Koshelkov. Crytivo Games aims to deliver gaming experiences that challenge, engross, and offer endless hours of entertainment to gamers across the globe. The team behind Crytivo Games consists of talented individuals from all corners of the world, all working from home or in their own offices. We commit to regular communication and ensure that everyone fulfils their roles within the team. Such a studio can be difficult to manage, but it all comes down to dedication; something that is no danger of running out with the fantastic team that we have already built.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Web/Other located Anywhere.
Posted by Crytivo Games on
We are looking for an experienced software developer to build the client for our existing Game Distribution Platform. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write clean & functional code, debug and troubleshoot any issues that might arise during the development of the application. You should be a team player with excellent communication skills.
· Develop Web-Based Applications
· Document Application Codes
· Revise, Update, refactor & debug code
· Write clean, scalable code using C/C++ programming languages
· Good written & communication skills
· 2+ years of experience in software development using C/C++, PHP, Firebird and design / architectural patterns (MVC)
· Familiarity with designing & developing applications using.Net Framework 3.5, 4 & 4.5
· Strong background in Object Oriented software design
· Experience in troubleshooting & debugging
· Knowledgeable in HTML, XML, JS frameworks including JQuery, AngularJS.
· Comfortable working independently & in a team
· Familiarity with architectural styles / APIs (REST)
Email us your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your skype