Desert Holdout is a single player Siege survival map for Pounland Catland Wars Skirmish.
Desert Holdout requires Pounland Catland Wars Skirmish version 2.7 in order to run.
HOW TO PLAY THE MAP:
To play Desert Holdout do the following:
1. Unzip "DesertHoldoutDLC.zip".
2. Launch Pounland Catland Wars Skirmish Version 2.7.
3. On the main menu select "Squwanki".
4. On the next menu select "Play Mod".
5. In the menu that appears navigate to the unzipped DesertHoldoutDLC
6. Select the file "DesertHoldoutDLC.skir" and click "Open".
7. The map will launch and the graphics will appear to be all messed up.
This is normal, proceed to the next step.
8. Press "Escape" to pause the game, then click "Resume" to continue the
game, this forces the game to "refresh" causing the graphics to now
render correctly. Now the map can be played.
In the map once the player has died and the high score screen has been
passed the map will restart in the standard "Coastal Holdout" map. To
play "Desert Holdout" again simply return to the games main menu and
repeat steps 3 through 8.
INSTALLING THE NEW MUSIC:
Desert Holdout comes with new music tracks, to install the new music
simply copy the .mp3 files from the "DLC_Music" folder into the "Music"
folder in the PCW_SkirmishV2.7 game folder overwriting the existing
files. If overwriting the existing files is not desired, then the
existing files can first be backed up to a different folder before
copying the new files into the "Music" folder.