Coastal Holdout 2.0 is a modified version of the "Coastal Holdout" Siege survival map from Pounland Catland Wars Skirmish. Coastal Holdout 2.0 is exactly like the original version of the map, except that 2.0 has been modified to run in a 800x600 window instead of the standard 640x480 window used in the original map. Coastal Holdout 2.0 is designed for those players who want to play the original map at a higher resolution.
Coastal Holdout 2.0 requires Pounland Catland Wars Skirmish version 2.7 to run.
HOW TO PLAY THE MAP:
To play Coastal Holdout 2.0 do the following:
1. Unzip "CoastalHoldout2.0.zip".
2. Launch Pounland Catland Wars Skirmish Version 2.7.
3. On the main menu select "Squwanki".
4. On the next menu select "Play Mod".
5. In the menu that appears navigate to the unzipped CoastalHoldout2.0
6. Select the file "CoastalHoldout2.0.skir" and click "Open".
7. The map will launch and the graphics will appear to be all messed up.
This is normal, proceed to the next step.
8. Press "Escape" to pause the game, then click "Resume" to continue the
game, this forces the game to "refresh" causing the graphics to now
render correctly. Now the map can be played.
In the map once the player has died and the high score screen has been
passed the map will restart returning the window to its normal 640x480
window size. To once again play the map at the 800x600 window size,
simply return to the games main menu and repeat steps 3 through 8.