Playing Online With Hamachi
Playing the game with Hamachi can make it unstable.
Hamachi is not affiliated with Arcoda in anyway.
Arcoda cannot be held accountable for any problems caused by a third party software.
Follow these few steps to play the game with your friends online:
1. The first thing you need is to download Hamachi from this site: Filehippo.com
2. Run the Hamachi installer and follow the onscreen instructions until it's done.
3. Start LogMeIn Hamachi.
To setup a Hamachi network:
4. After clicking on the power button in the Hamachi window if needed, click Network > Create a new network...
5. Type in your desired Network ID and password. Give this information to the people you wish to play with.
6. Launch Crank and host a game normally.
To join a Hamachi network:
4. After clicking on the power button in the Hamachi window if needed, click Network > Join an existing network...
5. Enter the Network ID and password for the network you wish to join (this needs to be the same network as the people you wish to play against).
6. Launch Crank and click on Join.
7. Look at the Hamachi window and write down the IP address next to the host's name (e.g. HostsName - (this address>>>) 220.127.116.11 (<< power off the Hamachi network if needed.