THE POINT OF THE GAME
a) Polish rebels
- kill the nazi officer
- block the way to the flag so Germans will not raise it on time.
b) SS troop
- raise the flag (only officer can do it!) before the countdown ends
- kill all the rebels.
- there can be only one German officer.
- nazis mustn't kill civilians (KILL TOO many and your team instantly looses)
- no tanks.
1. How can I recognize the rebels? They look exactly the same as the civilians!
That's the point. You are unable to find the rebels until they show their guns. You have to be very vigilant to spot the enemy.
2.Why I spawned as a rebel with a differet weapon than I chose?
Weapons for rebels are random, so it is recommended to pick two bags with bullets: one for pistols and one for rifles.
3.How can I prepare an ambush to kill the officer?
That's a difficult question Generally speaking, it is advisable to act like a bot, and wander aimlessly around the nazi troop. Do not crouch, punch, jump, or, what is the most important, do not draw your weapon! Then, when you are ready to fight, it is a good idea to throw a smoke grenade before the attack, what will make Germans panic and get lost in the fog. However, the best way to kill the officer is to snipe him down from the main building, what can be difficult, because of weak sniper rifles that rebels are equipped with.
4.Why the game keeps saying ,,Trzecia Rzesza wins the round''?
Nobody knows It is a bug, will be fixed in one of the future patches.
5. Why the round sometimes ends with no reason?
There is a reason. The round is restarted, when Germans kill too many civilians. Then, it should give a point to the rebels, but it does not. Will be fixed too.
Ask me more questions in this topic so I can add them to this list
(copied from Hofiko's old post on tale world forums, except a few changes)