You want to help us without being a member of Undead Arena team? Just follow those steps:
- Linux only: Installation
- First, install Unity 4.6 (I'll soon update the sources to Unity 5)
- Then go to the Asset Store and buy UFPS
- Fork the repository on github
- Clone the forked repository (use the desktop app on Windows or git clone your_url)
- Open the project in Unity 4.6
- Import UFPS assets.
Now you have a fully working project that you can modify (add map, scripts, arts, musics...).
I highly recommend using "Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO 3.0" for making maps but you can use whatever you want.
Don't forget to make a pull request after commiting to your own repo or the changes will never be added to the official game.
Thank you for reading and have fun :)