A new beta version of Zenzizenzic is up! The familiar level is revamped and I just tossed in another level to play, 'cause why not! Double the content, double the fun!
Download it from IndieDB, or at Bithuffel.nl
Support it if you like what you see/play! Steamcommunity.com
Zenzizenzic is a fast paced twin-stick shoot 'em up. Weave through intricate bullet patterns and dodge enemies to rank your score among the greatest and beat various challenges. Play with up to two players and use a variety of weapons to blast thy foes to smithereens.
Lots of weapons, varied and challenging patterns, pixel perfect controls, blasting beat, a mindblowing speed and an unique graphical style; that's what it's all about!
Zenzizenzic is being developed by bitHuffel's Ruud Koorevaar. Before starting he didn't know a damn thing about game design, development or anything concerning building games, except for what was garnered during 15-20 years of playing games. That didn't stop him though. Ruud set out to realise his passion and learn it all as he goes. Zenzizenzic is currently fairly feature complete. What's left is more content! However, please send Ruud your feedback. He'd love to take your feedback to make Zenzizenzic an even better experience!
- Singleplayer and local co-operative. Play with a buddy (aka scapegoat)!
- A large arsenal of weaponry to choose from. We got lasers, pods, charge shots, black holes, time jumps and more to come!
- Mindblowing speed and movement accuracy. All the tools necessary to get out of the tightest of fits.
- Dynamically increasing difficulty. We can't have things to be too easy right?
- Bonus levels with unique challenges. Earn enough points and you shall be given entry.
- And a blasting beat by bignic, known for the multi-platform hit Zombies.
"Even this early on, Zenzizenzic feels great, engaging and challenging for all types of shmup players."
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
"Although still in quite an early state Zenzizenzic already feels like a well polished twin stick shooter."
- Alex Wilkinson, Indie Game Magazine