After nearly 8 months in development, the new 1.2 patch for ZaciSa’s Last Stand on the Nintendo Wii U eShop is finally approved! Featuring a lot of new content as well as major improvement to the game, this update brings about a whole new feel for the game. Not only have I spent a lot of time to help ensure all these extra content is welcomed, but also spent time going over the code line by line to make the game improved, faster and better for all to enjoy. This patch will release for everyone in North America on June 11th, 2015!
To mark the importance of this big patch, I am putting the game on sale for 40% off at $1.19 starting on the same date, June 11th, 2015. This special sale will last 4 weeks and will all mark the game’s one year anniversary as well.
This giant patch includes:
- 60 FPS Gameplay and other major game improvements.
- 4 Brand New Maps
- New Game Mode: Insanity Mode
- Focusing the game on speed and the chaos it brings,the mode starts out with faster enemies and more enemies to keep up with. Designed with chaos in mind, each level features a random Special Event that can either help you or harm you. This Special Event can help you, such as enemies for that level having reduced health or enemies giving you double the money or score points. Or, this can possibly sink you with enemies moving at much faster speeds or the dreaded Double or Triple Enemy Spawns to overwhelm you. How lucky are you?
- Online Leaderboards
- All maps will now have Online Leaderboards for each of the following Modes: Hard, Insanity & Endurance.
- Can you crack the top 100?
- Top Five Average!
- Another new Online Leaderboard feature is the Top Five Average! This new ranked feature will take your top 5 Online Scores in each of the eligible modes (Hard, Insanity & Endurance), combine them and average them to get your new score. This combined score will be ranked among others in each of the modes mentioned. Allowing for a new way to face off against your friends and strangers across the world!
- Miiverse Posting
- Want to show off your brand new score on any of the maps? Use the new Mivierse Post button to post to Miiverse! Will automatically attack a screenshot of your game’s map last second before total destruction to show off your strategy.
- New Weapon Bot: Tesla Coil Bot
- Brand new high level bot that zaps at enemies quickly and forms chains to reach enemies well beyond its range. As you increase its chain ability, this will become a very powerful new weapon to unleash on your enemies.
- 2 New Enemies
- Not to be outdone, the enemy has some brand new tricks up it’s sleeves. These brand new enemies are featured later in the game to help ensure their universal dominance.
- Spe’d Bug: A fast little ship that does little damage but is capable at moving fast and is a pro at cutting through your defenses like butter.
- The Destroyer 2.0: The mothership. Even though it’s very slow, its capable of doing a lot of damage to your bases. Better watch out, as it will spawn brand new enemies to distract you.
- 5X Game Speed
- Want to watch each level fly by? Well, now you can. This will allow you to reach higher levels even quicker then before. Due to the chaos in Insanity Mode, 5X Game Speed is omitted however.
- GulAtiCa Bank Loans
- Need a little extra pick-me-up? GulAtiCa’s Services are here to help! For a small service charge of course. Take out a new loan to help fight off those nasty evildoers. While a loan is active, rewarded money & score from enemies is reduced until the loan is paid off. Once the loan is paid off automatically or manually in advance, things will return to normal. Better pay off that loan before gameover though!
- Other various game improvements and changes.
You can view a brand new trailer for the game below: