Our Political Narrative-adventure playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation has been often complimented for it's intricate dialogue:
"... example of how to write nuanced characters with a reach into complex late-game branching narratives ... which happens little elsewhere in videogameland."
- Cara Ellison, PCgamer.com
"... video games can function as a medium for important messages and Postmortem is a prime example of that."
- Cassandra Khaw, USGamer.Net
So in our Official DevBlog I shared the approach we took in writing these convos, braking it into the following steps:
- The Editor – setting yourself up right
- General Concept
- Distill and Make game-ready
- Conversation Outline
- Narrative Beats and Branching Filler
- Non-essential side branches
- Test, Refine, Repeat
READ FULL ARTICLE Here!
And Support our Game on Steam Greenlight!