Worlds : Pokemon 3D
On this version there is a new first tutorial,that use a better logic for the ui,and fix some bugs on it as well,also it has the first wild zone and the A_1 was moved so the first town now connects to the first zone and not the A_1 ,if you want to go to the A_1 you will have to go north,east on the first wild zone.Some Pokemons can only be found on the A_1 zone (electrode,poliwag)
- The first town was changed so it can be used later on for when i add the open world option.
- When you finish the tutorial you will get an extra 500 of money when you get your first pokemon.
- Added First Wild Zone but still need more vegetation (will be added after alpha)
- Fix some bugs on the Scripted part where you get your first pokemon
- Change the way the languages databases are handled ,now they are a script and not a scriptable object
- Change from character controller to navmeshagent again so you won't be able to get into the water on the first tutorial zone
- The Open World Concept is on hold until i find out how to fix some errors on unity when moving from a zone to another zone
Most Of the controls are explained during the tutorial but some are not, so here a list of them:
- Movement = A,S,D,W
- Camera Movement = left click on the mouse
- Change from normal mode to free mode on the camera = Click middle mouse button
- Zoom in and out = scroll middle mouse button
- Go to first person view = zoom in to the max with scroll up on the middle mouse button
- Select different pokemon on your team = 1,2,3,4,5,6 on the keyboard pad numbers
- Release Pokemon = press "Alt" and aim then to confirm press left click on mouse
- Switch control(when your pokemon out) = "Tab"
- Call back Pokemon = "Alt"
- Inventory = "I"
- Shortcuts = "f1,f2,f3,f4,f5"
- Capture pokemon = Add a pokeball to a shortcut ,point the fainted pokemon with the mouse and then press the shortcut that has the pokeball.
Plans For Next Update:
For the next update i will:
- Fix some bugs that were reported on the forums and facebook
- Create one or more skills
- Start blocking out the second wild zone
- Add few vegetation on the first zone
- Add effect for the healing machine
- Add few sound effects
- Fix the doors ,on this version you can walk through them
Note that this project still on early development and there may be some bugs that i didn't find so if you find any ,you can help by reporting them on the forums or just send me a message on facebook.
Worlds is a fan made game from a fan for fans and it's totally free.
And don't claim to own the pokemons, they are own by Nintendo/Game Freak Inc/Creatures Inc.,
Nor is Worlds Affiliated or is supported by Nintendo/Game Freak Inc./Creatures Inc.
Worlds is in no way to trying to compete with Nintendo/Game Freak Inc./Creatures Inc.
Worlds: Pokemon 3DV0.009 PC Version:
V0.009 Mac Version: