Update #3, here we go! Let’s get busy.
We noted comments about the campaign being too difficult and we took them seriously. It is now even more difficult!
Okay, now stay with us! The main campaign has been made significantly easier since the launch. However, for those players who like a special challenge, we are now adding a special, Extreme Campaign mode—go nuts! It contains all the same missions, except more difficult and with new endings and rewards.
For those of you who enjoy playing with a gamepad: this other new feature will rock your world. We added controller vibration! Now every shot, hit or explosion will bring a real, tactile feel. If you see a barrage coming your way—make sure you’re buckled in.
Last but not least, we are expanding our intercultural reach. Worbital is now available in German language. Willkommen!
Worbital 1.07.6157 - March 21st, 2019
- Extreme Campaign!
- A more difficult version of the campaign, unlocked for each faction after you finish their timeline. Includes new cosmetic rewards and ending images.
- New Language: German
- Controller Vibration
- Fixed a bug that may have caused the game to freeze after being paused
- Starting an AI only match from the Alliance queue now properly starts a team match with 3 AIs
- Fire/Ice moons are now assigned with the correct ratio in Fire & Ice
- Ice solar flares caused by the Solaronite Gun now properly have their damage slightly reduced compared to their fire counterparts
- AI is now better at defending against asteroids
- Removed “Replace” button when highlighting empty planet sectors
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor text fixes
- Added Vacuum Bomb to player loadout in Lucid Mission 03, for added asteroid fun
- Changed the priorities of fund consumption in situations where you’re low and multiple structures are under construction. Instead of funds being distributed evenly, the first chosen structure is prioritised, making it less likely to accidentally slow down progress too much.
If you already own Worbital, you can support us by leaving a review on Steam, Metacritic or rate Worbtal on IndieDB! This really helps getting some more eyes on Worbital.