Time for the second content update. This week, we introduce a much needed feature to add more convenience to playing—keybindings.
Previously, you could navigate the solar system either with the default WASD or the arrow keys. Now it’s possible to rebind any keys in any way you like. This should make Worbital more accessible for different kinds of players, for example, left-handed players.
We’ve also made some changes to the demo, to help demo-players get into matches. It is now possible to start an match against AIs only in the quickplay Chaos queue. Now, lack of players online shouldn’t stop you from getting a taste of cosmic chaos.
No new weapons this week, but we do have something tasty in store for you. Stay tuned!
Worbital 1.06.5986 - March 4th, 2019
- Keybindings for Keyboard & Mouse
- Fixed some issues that could cause derailed suns to be out of sync in online play
- Merged lasers caused by AI no longer stick around after the weapons stop firing
- Improved AIs defensive capabilities
- Dreadnought can no longer warp through the sun
- Fixed a bug with AIs Solar Laser that was caused when the satellite was destroyed
- More fixes to the Match Timer position on various aspect ratios
- Added the option to start a match in quickplay with AIs only, if no players have joined after a certain time period (this allows for AI only matches in the Demo as well)
- Pressing on the right stick on controller still moves you to overview of the solar system, but no longer zooms in