WizardCraft Beta 1.05 is now available for download. The latest Beta of WizardCraft contains a number of new features including hotkeys, an improved message box as well as a new defensive structure. The full list of new features and bug fixes can be viewed below:
Beta 1.05 New Features/Improvements include.
- Hot keys now added in the construction hub.
- Quick select buttons now available for barracks, stables and mage towers.
- Enemy units and buildings are now highlighted red when selected.
- Added option for Wizards to only attack enemy buildings with main spells.
- Improved message box.
- New defensive structure 'Gates'.
WizardCraft is currently collecting votes on Steam Greenlight and will be available for Windows PC "soon", the game will be released on other formats at a later date.