What’s Going On - Second Part:
From the last update I was programing a new menu and a lot of in game GUI. I also code some shaders to distinct enemies from background and items that can be picked up. And now I´m thinking about how integrate more fun in the game demo. I have to transform levels into rooms, shorter and more interconnected, I also code random loot when you kill an enemy, and I’m tuning player movement.
- New main menu.
- New in game GUI with a mini map with large tiles.
- New Pause screen with a new large map, and some options: Continue Playing, Sound On, Music On, add a 2 Player on the fly, and quit to main menu.
- Player 2 now can enter and leave the game in any time, (for a fast coop experience).
- Now when you change to a room of a new area the music change and a text popup.
- Enemies have an inner and outer red gloving line. (shader).
- Items that can be picked up now shine. (shader).
- New backgrounds for the industrial area.
- New Music for the Boss Fight.
- New common enemy, that rotate and climb tiles, can´t be killed jumping on it.
- Random loot when you kill an enemy, (more fun in killing).
- A Partial implementation of the Multilingual System.
- In game store partial implemented, (need specific sprites and animation).
- No more run button.
- Dust particle effect when jumping, landing, walldash, and rolling.
- A lot more…
- Finish the Multilingual System.
- Saving Rooms.
- Video Introduction.
- Better levels.
- Puzzles elements.