Lunacy - The Survival is an indie-game on the Unity engine, using free assets only (all of which belong to their respective authors, with the exception of about 9 or 10 sounds, which I made myself). Graphics-wise, the game is simplistic so it isn't too resource-heavy.
The game focuses heavily on the unknown (at first), so the player needs to try and uncover information as they play in order to understand the game itself. There's a "guide" in case the player has questions.
System requirements are rather minimal, but I don't have any way to test on other PCs. If you have a PC like mine, the game should run at about 45-60 FPS. My specs are:
- CPU is an Athlon II X3 450 (3.2GHZ Tri-Core)
- GPU is an AMD Radeon HD 6670 (2GB VRAM) - The game needs minimum DX9.
- RAM is about 10GB at 1333MHZ DDR3 - The game shouldn't need more than 512 MB to 768 MB of RAM.
- HDD & SSD both on SATA-II (loading time difference is non-existent).
- Operating System-wise it shouldn't really matter, 32 bit or 64 bit will both work.
I hopefully made the game as bug-free as possible, so that shouldn't be a problem. But nobody's perfect in that aspect, so there may be a few still left (I hope not). Other than that, the game is fairly stable.