Hello IndieDB Communities,
I am Lee Yunseok, creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO. I am here to deliver the latest news. Web, and Standalone version of the DW Klondike Solitaire is out now on our GitHub and Itch. DW Klondike Solitaire is a web-based solitaire card game, it also supports the both of PC platforms(Win/Mac/Linux) and Raspberry Pi.
After released on Steam as a DLC of the Discouraged Workers, I'm working on a sequel. Of course we are also working on other projects. One of it, Yesterday I've released the web and standalone version of Solitaire, as I previously told Twitter and the Steam community. It is slightly different from the steam version.
Different from the Steam version
- First, the game screen takes up the entire window. Some menus are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and there are no other objects occupying the space.
- Second, the screen size is reduced to 1280 * 720 and runs in windowed mode.
- Third, all letters have been uniformly enlarged in size.
- Fourth, the web version is always free on our GitHub and Itch. Standalone version can be purchased from Itch, users will receive a Steam key with purchase.
- Based on Klondike, the best-known solitaire card game.
- Original card images made from our tarot deck.
- Play with a standard 52-card deck, without Jokers.
- The four foundations are built up by suit from Ace to King.
- Sometimes Taejin show up to give you a hint.
- This mini-game was developed to get donations for the Project DW.
- One Sweetly Solemn Thought.
Play now on Web
Get it on Itch
Get it on Steam(DLC of Discouraged Workers)
Thank you for read this article. I'll be back soon.