We. The Revolution will be released 21st March on PC, Mac and Linux with Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions to follow shortly. It will be available for 19,99 $/euro both on Steam and GOG and consoles platforms.
Please watch new We. The Revolution gameplay on YT:
"Last few months were both busy and crazy time for us. We received comprehensive feedback from media and from our fans worldwide, who enjoyed the game during many events. When we analyzed it, it turned out that we need to increase the scale of the game to satisfy their demands. And that’s exactly what we did." - said Dawid Cislak, Project Lead in Polyslash studio. - "We. The Revolution has grown significantly when compared to our initial ideas and is now our most ambitious project ever. I'm thrilled with the fact that it will be released in a month from now."
We. The Revolution is already available with 15% discount in pre-order on Gog.com
In We. The Revolution you will:
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult and complex political legal proceedings.
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and whose head will roll!
- Experience the dangerous atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Charles Dickens and Joseph Conrad
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to lose them!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era
Don’t forget to wishlist game on Steam: Store.steampowered.com