We want to thank all of you for your fantastic support through the last crazy year, you helped our project a lot and it would not be possible without you! So thank you for your support in 2020 and we wish you only the best to 2021!
As we ended the year it is time also for some nostalgia, this year was the yet biggest for our project. Here is the short breakthrough:
- January 2020 - the start of the remaking process
- March 2020 - the first Pre-ALPHA patch released followed by frequent updates
- May 2020 - the official ALPHA Release of the game
- Summer 2020 - 80+ weapons, new database system, new store system, better optimization, new features
- October 2020 - Steam Release
- Autumn 2020 - Frequent updates and important fixes
- December 2020 - Winter Update and Last Mortem Lite (WebGL)
As we already started this, let me also introduce some of the yearly stats of the whole Last Mortem project.
We progressed a lot, it is nearly unbelievable. And we have big plans for this new year, so stay updated big things are coming!