Requirements for C++ Programmers:
* 2-10 years of programming experience and at least 1-2 years of experience programming for games.
* C++ programming knowledge for video games
* AI coding experience
* Used to coding reusable gameplay systems
* Fast learner and hard worker
* Knowledge of UE4 API
Requirements For 3D Artists:
* Must know proper PBR workflow for UE4
* 1-3 years of experience in your respective field
* Communicate via Skype
* Must be willing to submit to an art test/programming test.
* Basic Blueprint knowledge
What we are looking for:
* 3D Character Artists ---Must know proper PBR workflow for UE4
* Programmers (c++ or blueprint) --- Must be skilled at either/both
*3D Environment Artist/Interior Artist -- Must know proper PBR workflow for UE4 and match quality as our lead Environment artist.
*3D Animator -- Must have at least 1-3 years experience animating and rigging bipedal and quadrupeds and experience in UE4 is a plus.
*Technical Artist -- Must have 2-3 years of exp and some knowledge of UE4
*Scene Writer -- 1-3 years experience writing for games & game design knowledge. You will be specifically writing engaging scenes whilst our other writers handle everything else.
Contact us via email@example.com with your resume/portfolio links.
(Note: Not looking for composers/sound designers at this time.)