Pox Nora's 27th expansion, Visions of Amareth, is now available!
- 50 New runes have been added to Pox Nora.
- 8 Limited Edition versions of revised runes have been added to Pox Nora.
- Visions of Amareth Pack has been added to the Marketplace. This pack comes with: 6 common, 3 uncommon, and 1 rare rune. Each rare slot has a 10% chance of becoming an exotic. Also this pack comes with 1 Platinum champion point token.
- Visions of Amareth Box has been added to the Marketplace. This box comes with 10 Visions of Amareth packs. Get 9 packs and the 10th is FREE. The first pack is guaranteed to contain an exotic and two Limited Edition champions. Additionally, this box comes with 500 FREE shards.
- Path of De'lim Megabox has been added to the Marketplace for a limited time. This Mega Box comes with three Visions of Amareth boxes, one Limited Edition relic, and 5 extra platinum tokens.
- A new League system has been added to Pox Nora along with League rewards. Players will now be able to earn rewards including runes from the Visions of Amareth expansion by playing Ranked PvP matches. Rewards will be earned for each new league the player reaches. Ranked 1v1 and 2v2 leagues will have separate progressions and both will have their own rewards. This new ranking system will reset upon every expansion cycle.
- Path of De’lim expansion is now available on the rune forge has been added to Extended Packs and Boxes.
- The next installment of the ever enduring Pox Nora story is now available.
- Updated 300+ abilities, spells, relics, and equipment to use popup condition tooltips for descriptions.
- Standard League V (Level 1) - Starting Level
- Standard League IV (Level 2) - 1000 Gold
- Standard League III (Level 3) - 3x Commons from Visions of Amareth
- Standard League II (Level 4) - 3000 Gold
- Standard League I (Level 5) - 3x Uncommon from Visions of Amareth
- Rare League (Level 6) - 500 Shards
- Exotic League (Level 7) - 2x Rare from Visions of Amareth
- Legendary League (Level 8) - 1000 Shards
- Limited League (Level 9) - 1x Exotic from Visions of Amareth
- Battlemaster League (Level 10) - Ice Dragon Statue LE and Flaming Skull LE
Next League Requirements
+1 Points for a Ranked Loss, +2 Points for a Ranked Win
- Standard League V (Level 1) - 5 points
- Standard League IV (Level 2) - 10 points
- Standard League III (Level 3) - 15 points
- Standard League II (Level 4) - 20 points
0 Points for a Ranked Loss, +2 Points for a Ranked Win
- Standard League I (Level 5) - 25 points
- Rare League (Level 6) - 30 Points
-1 Points for a Ranked Loss, +2 Points for a Ranked Win
- Exotic League (Level 7) - 35 Points
- Legendary League (Level 8) - 40 Points
-2 Points for a Ranked Loss, +2 Points for a Ranked Win
- Limited League (Level 9) - 50 Points
- Battlemaster League (Level 10) - Top League
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to trade untradeable runes.
- Fixed a display bug regarding the expanded deployment zone from the ability Necrosis that would occur after reconnecting to the game if disconnected or in observer mode.
- Fixed an issue with the spell Razor Ice that was preventing it's area of effect from being shown.
- Fixed an interaction issue with the spell Loot and the equipment Chillshard where the equipment would still continue to chill your units instead of the opponent's.
- Fixed an issue when the ability Psychological Warfare applies Confused to a Frightened target. If the target was already Confused the ability would cause upgrades to return to the champion.
- Fixed an issue with the map Tundra Lake that was preventing terrain changes on some tiles.
- Fixed an issue with the map Underdepths where some tiles were not properly indicating they were Lava.
- Fixed an issue with the map Ironfist Mountains where some tiles were not properly accessible.
- Fixed an issue where champions with the Elite ability could be destroyed by the equipment Forbidden Fruit.
- Fixed an issue where the effects of not being able to gain AP would remain on a champion after the ability Blood Fueled was removed.
- Fixed issue with the ability Mason's Spire rank 1 not properly having AE5.
- Fixed an issue with the spell Minefield where the mines would continue to be visible to the opponent after being destroyed.
- Added the ability to forge and sacrifice Legendary Equipment, Relics, and Spells in the Rune Forge.
- Fixed an issue with the spell False Orders where this spell's global effect would be removed if the same player deployed a champion.
- Fixed an issue with the spell False Orders where the global effect was not properly displaying its description.
- Removed the requirement of a Deployment Zone for the spell False Orders.
- Fixed an issue where champions with the Compelled condition could still attack relics.
- Champions with the ability Boss can no longer get the condition Plagued this was done to resolve an issue where the on death effect would not trigger.
- Fixed an issue with the abilities Psychic Agony and Defensive Turtle where they were not triggering if the cause of the HP reduction was Loss of Life.
- Fixed an issue where the equipment Bone Circle Staff would sometimes be duplicated when the on death effect would trigger. Also, fixed an issue where some champions couldn't equip the staff.
Drums of War and Player Ranks All players who played a minimum of 50 ranked matches and their primary faction was the Drums of War Winning Faction, Underdepths, have been awarded 2000 Gold along with 5 Three Day Gold Bonus Tokens.
For a full list of all the changes in the Visions of Amareth go to the Official Patch Notes on the Pox Nora forums.
See you on the Battlefield!