Vigilantes free alpha version 2 is now available from the download section in IndieDB. Changes in the second version of the alpha include:
- 2 new missions: Officer Down & Brawl
- 2 new enemies: Church of the Final Exodus Chaplain & Survivalist Gunner
- 2 new items: General Arms Patriot Revolver & Smoke Grenade
- 1 new vigilante: Emilia DeSoto
- Ability to auto loot
- Ability to transfer all items between inventories
- Can choose between 3 camera modes
- Added volumetric lighting to high quality settings
- Added ability to render the game world in a painted style
- Opponents are less frequently armed with firearms
- Fixed several inventory related bugs
Vigilantes is currently available from Humble and Indie Game Stand at a substantial discount. You can find out more about this offer here. The paid version is currently the same as the alpha, so this is primarily available for those who like the direction the game is headed in and would like to support development. There's also a greenlight mailing list set up here, in case you'd like to help me getting through greenlight.
Video Playthrough of "Brawl"
In the event you'd like to see one of the new levels in action, here's a playthrough of the encounter "Brawl", which lives up to it's name!
Thanks for reading/watching! Comments, criticism and observations welcome!