This video presents a quick preview of the axis system for day and night cycles in Royal Guards. A full cycle lasts 1400 seconds, a popular timing among many RPGs.
Currently, sun has two effects;
- Lens Flare
- Sun Shaft
whereas moon has none.
We would like to hear your thoughts about them;
- Does the Sun Shaft effect looks exaggerated?
- Is Lens Flare satisfying?
- Should we add a little shaft effect to moon also?
- How is the axis located? Should we rotate it?
- How is the darkness in night time?
Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts below, so we can make Royal Guards a better game through your feedback!