Features and Enhancements
- Ship multiselect by dragging, double-clicking and shift-clicking.
- Repair button for ships in strategic mode that rebuilds ships to their original form.
- Ship editor overlays showing HP and water, repair tools, ammo and coal accessibility.
- Nicer explosions. (Including slight screen shake that can be turned off in the options.)
- Burning wreckage chunks.
- Ship naming dialog.
- More crew animations: weapons at ready, flinch, death.
- New layouts for coats of arms: charge on bend, charge on cross, dimidiated arms.
- Decals with coats of arms and roundels now use the lighting engine.
- Option to let the strategic AI use player-created ships.
- Additional COA layouts for AI opponents only: saltire, barry, paly.
- Can drag and drop modules in editor.
- Unarmed ships still able to move now count as "in-combat and dangerous", which means you can build eg otherwise unarmed ramming and boarding ships.
- Gunners now lead shots at moving targets.
- Three tactical AI difficulty levels.
- Three strategic mode difficulty levels.
- Rebalanced troop strengths.
- Flak cannon damage reduced by 15%.
- You can now host multiple LAN multiplayer games without having to restart the game.
- An air fleet that intercepts a land fleet and captures a landship no longer gets permanently stuck with nowhere to go.
- Lighting of gun barrels was flipped under certain conditions.
As usual, you can get the newest version via Steam, or through the downloads page if you bought the game from a non-Steam source.
Don't have the game yet? Remedy this by getting it from itch.io, your friendly, easy, DRM-free games store. You get a Steam key with your purchase, and I get a bigger share of the money, too.