Airships 7.1 is out, bringing various fixes and some enhancements.
The spider symbol for your coat of arms was deemed rather weak, so I've enhanced it. Apart from getting a spider legs module, you now also get Arachnid Soldiers, a type of light infantry equipped with grappling hooks.
The other improvement of note is that there's now a quick search in the ship editor, so you can hit enter and start filtering modules. While in this mode, you can also use the up/down arrows to select from the search results.
There will probably be an Airships 7.2, concentrating on improving crew pathing performance and visuals, and then it's on to version 8!
- Arachnid Soldiers
- Module/Armour/Decal/Paint filtering in the editor
- Land-to-land intercepts
- The AI is now able to use the reserve.
- System cursor and window border settings
- Moving landships in a city without a garrison no longer crashes.
- Ladder positions for landship modules are now correct.
- Landships no longer tend to float as much.
- Various other crashes and display errors.