Our spring sale 2019 is approaching, and we wanted to give the game a new update to celebrate it! We've fixed some issues which the community noted in previous versions.
Here's a list of all the improvements:
- UI controls updated slightly.
- UI description function updated.
- Minor fix to collision detection.
- Fix for the ground texture disappearing due to memory loss.
- Fix for the player movement right after loading screen.
- Map transition triggers now only work when you have stepped away from one.
- Fix for the attack cooldown after menus and dialogue screens.
- Door interaction trigger fix.
- Minor graphical fixes to scene backgrounds.
- Enemy spawn points slightly revised.
We've been especially happy to see new players, streamers and curators finding Kalaban lately. Here's a video of John Wolfe playing Kalaban on his YouTube channel:
Enjoy the patch, and let us know what you think of the additions! If you have ideas for improvements, you can always post them to the community discussions or write a review for Kalaban.
- Harri J.