We have had a lot of patches this week, and a lot of progress on all fronts. Lots of new fixes and additions, including global chat and a completely revamped lobby! Support for US, EU, JP, ASIA and AUS regions!
Download it here!: Lightrisegame.com
Also check out my live dev stream!: Twitch.tv
0.7.4 Patch notes:
- Added visibility toggle control to Skillbars
- Added mouse-over descriptions to all skills in GUI mode
- Added sound notification of msg in global while in lobby
- Opposite movements now cancel each other out (left/right - forward/back) instead of override or not work
- Rewrote most spell descriptions
- Updated login and main menu screen
- Added timestamps to chat messages
- Added timestamps to system messages
- Implemented some preventive measures for the bug having to do with becoming bugged/invincible.
- Fixed some client side visual issues with spells looking like they blow up on the shooters screen but not other clients
- Fixed fine-tuning quality settings not applying to the map every time you join a game
- Fixed queue next spell not working *during* the global cooldown. This would have a "paperdoll lock" effect on autocast spells.
- Quardrupled Scarce travel speed
- Increased fireball travel speed 20%
- Increased dirtball travel speed 20%
- Increased flameblast travel speed 25%
- Increased lightning ball travel speed by 50%
- Increased noreaster travel speed by 50%