The MaslasBros team welcomes you to 2015 with the version 0.6.5 of the WC: FlatUniverse. You can always grab your copy, either through the downloads tab of this page or by the projects homepage, Daedalus Station, downloads section.
Some of the most interesting features of the latest update, are:
- New patching system. No more downloading and decompressing huge packages. Just start FlatUniverse and the WC:FlatUniverse server will update your copy with the latest version.
- Two new exciting ships have been added. Raptor and a Shuttle.
- New animated Take Off sequences from Daedalus station.
- Fly around the spectacular home system, "Destiny", on a freeflight mode.
- Now you can select your own missile loadout.
- Missile Decoys are now available. No more, extensive use of afterburner to avoid missiles is needed.
- Finished turret AI. Now you can kill it before it kills you. A test flight will convince you.
Be reminded that there is also a fantastic section with downloadable additional material containing updated blueprints, references and articles. If you want to extend your FlatUniverse experience just feel free to hit the following link:
And never forget that the team is always interested about your opinion and that your feedback is priceless. You can always tell them what is on your mind by communicating through this site or by one of the projects home page contact methods.