Portal Mortal - Version 0.1.0.7
Some of the major changes in this build are:
- Added pretty flowers, when blood is set to 0.
- Added possibility to manually rotate laser box and laser engine with mouse.
- Added smaller blood particles when blood is hitting a solid surface.
- Added option to choose the blood color.
- Fixed a crash in multiplayer when the game has gone for a while, new player joins and then dies.
- Fixed a crash in singleplayer when pausing and then unpausing the game.
- Fixed boss multiplayer sync.
- Fixed lights not being lit after circuits were removed.
- Fixed signs not showing up.
- Blood, player pieces and other particles are now much more lightweight.
- Fading blocks will clear their surface upon disappearing.
- Movable objects will now stay still until the screen fading is over.
- Other players will now see all the portal trails in multiplayer.
- Rearranged options menu a little bit.
Read "README!.txt" for more patch notes!
- Opening any playlist and moving from level to another during the multiplayer *might* result a crash. This will affect to clients and host as well.
- You can't upload levels bigger than 96Kb. Reason unknown.
Happy New Year -video
I don't remember when was the last time my to-do list was this big! There's plenty of challenging stuff in there: Local multiplayer with possibility to play online as well (ie. 2 players at the same computer and 1 other from different computer), multiplayer game modes (ie. racing), Note block, tractor beam turret, particle emitters all kind of and some player and network code reworking. Fun stuff, indeed! And yeah, Linux version is a bit broken, again (well, has it ever been working?). Languages files are working as well as settings.ini, but somehow it can't read level files properly!