- All Bricks have been replaced by highly detailed counterparts from the LDraw Library.
- Four new sets have been added.
- More bricks have been added, there are a total of 311 bricks right now.
- A new unlockable has been added which tries to place all the bricks in your inventory at the right place (as long as the current step needs them).
- The sets have been moved from folders which represented the year they got released to a single folder.
- The year of the set is now determined by a key value in the bxp file.
- A filter system for years, themes and authors has been added but is not functional right now.
By using converted LDraw parts, there is a much faster workflow now. Bricks can be added within minutes, instead of having to recreate each brick from scratch.
If you had custom sets installed (you probably didn't), you have to move them one folder up. I try to make as few changes as possible to the file system.
Savegames from 1.3 should be compatible. However, due to the moved sets, you should remove the old version completely before installing the new one (the savegames are stored in the AppData folder so they won't get lost).