I've been working on a couple more puzzles (10 to be precise), and I feel like it's time to put the game out in the wild again. Now, as version 188.8.131.52, with many new features, and loads of bug fixes.
- Added 10 more puzzles!
- Added the 'counter' block
- Added black, white and orange blocks
- You can now select blocks which do not lie next to the block you've already selected, canceling the current selection by doing so.
- Added a proper texture to the blocks for a more refined look
- Added a new menu screen
- You can now resize the window to whatever size you want it to; And the game (almost) supports any resolution aswell!
- Fixed some general issues with the postprocessing effects
- Reduced the amount of specular from the shader (everything was a little too shiny...)
- Improved performance by a lot (this was required to make it run on Android)
- Added a new tooltip to level 9 (Stuck), to inform players a bit more on the mechanics
- Changed the way you move the camera a little bit for multiplatform support
- Added an invert mouse option (press middle mouse button to do so)
Have fun and leave a comment if you can!
Note: Make sure you have DirectX installed (9 or above) or you cannot play!