We have been working hard on the game and achieved some major improvements in the gameplay as well as the overall design:
- We have decided to go with the freemium model instead of the $1 paid version.
- The game has got a new menu with Facebook integration. With this, the player gets a specific leaderboard containing the player's friends and their scores.
- We have released an early cut of the introduction video. You can watch it on YouTube, or here on IndieDB.
- The gameplay will feature purchasable poweups and addons for more fun.
- We are working on a completely new controlling system. Many testers has struggled with the previous solution, so we decided to go in a different direction with it. Hopefully, the new method's going to be the final one, so you'll se all about it when the game gets released :).
The release date has been pushed to January.