* New cascading ui system exists. (with keybindings)
* Minimap displays full-screen, but only when space is held.
* Object console panel exists, for showing logs (and eventually allowing commands to be sent), specific to the active object (first selected object)
* Attack-system/path-finder finds path around peers (to target) when group-attacking
* If unit-A is attacking unit-B, and unit-B moves, unit-A spawns a new move-to subtask to get close enough to attack again
* Dev-setting exists that makes-so player can command ai units
* On-screen-labels are positioned better (perhaps just under selected-object-icons)
* Console/log panel has an auto-scroll checkbox
* New VObject props exist: set health to #
* Path-through object again actually gets used by dynamic path-finder.
* The Object_Attack task updates its move-to-target path, if the target moves.
* Lines are correct on first loading of scripts ui.
* In browser, buttons exist on Live page for selecting map objects (plants, structures, units).
The new cascading UI system. As evident, the controls/hud now take up *much* less space on screen. Of course, the cost is that not all the buttons can be visible at once. A new hotkey scheme makes switching between panels pretty quick, though, so I think the change is a good one overall. (one bonus is that it opens up a good spot for extra development panels, such as the Console/Log panel shown above)
The new "minimap" system--hold space, and while you're doing so, the minimap displays full-screen. I'd like to later update it to be partially see-through, so you can see the battle in front of you, while also getting an overview of world events from the minimap overlay. (also, the icons for structures and units need to be brighter and/or larger)