* Set up main website for game: biomedefense.com
* Set up wiki website for game: biomedefense.mwzip.com
* Set up social media websites for game, on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, IndieDB
* Maps are listed in tree-view mode. (rather than thumbnail mode)
* The new-map dialog lets you select the map size.
* Dialog text is not all-uppercase.
* New Profiler_AllRuns class exists (replacing the VDebug.S method system), making it easier to track the run-time of init methods and such.
* Serializer escapes single-quotes in keys.
* When a map is created, it's placed in currently-selected category/folder.
Note: I'm new to IndieDB, and am not sure if updates of this size are meant to be posted as articles. (that a preview image is required is concerning) If they're meant to be longer, I can starting posting updates in larger batches (perhaps only each time there's an actual new build/release).