everything seems to be coming together nicely now, i am creating new levels that will be in final game, and trying to get the difficulty curve so that game gets harder as you progress.
- Added a background image to the level select screen.
- Added a main menu button to the level select screen.
- main menu button on level select screen now works.
- Added IAP to game to get rid of adverts, still testing at the moment though.
- Added credits screen.
- Created sprites to animate for death sequence.
- implemented death sequence.
- Had to turn physics off when sarah died and turned into an angel as she could not fly through the tiles.
- Added a back button to the high score table, to take you back to the main menu.
- You can now enter your name when you get a high score.
- created graphics for high score screen.
- Tidied up the high score name input screen, now looks ok, and name centered as you type it in.
- High score screen now finished, all data formatted so that it looks good when printed to screen
- Changed all the menus so that they have a standard look.
- Added game save facility, so that your progress in casual mode is saved along with how well you have done in each level.
- Game now checks if you have an internet connection when loading high score table. Game would previously crash or hang until one was found. It now checks for 5 seconds before continuing without the high scores.
- fixed a glitch when playing casual mode score was being added up before going to score screen as well when it got to score screen.
- Added a "loading..." message after splash screen whilst the game is being initialised.
- You now get an extra life when you collect 100 stars in arcade mode.
- added some particle effects when you get an extra life.
- Added hi score to game hud. So you can see what to aim for, in arcade mode.
- Changed size of the settings screen as it was too big and i was changing size within code. This has now been made smaller so it will save space and not needing to resize in game.
- stars collected were not being displayed in casual mode, this has now been fixed.
- when viewing high score table before playing, in game score is set to lowest score in table. this has now been fixed.
- Small glitch fixed when score was not being reset when starting new game.
- The score was not adding up correctly in certain situations, now fixed.
- Fixed a bug where entering name in mobile version was not working.
- The game crashed when displaying the high score table which contained less than 10 entries. now fixed.
- fixed an issue where the score was not counting down to zero when adding time left bonus to score in arcade mode.
- fixed the issue with sarah as an angel not appearing in the mobile version. I had saved the image in a format that AGK (App Game Kit) did not support.
- Fixed: progress in levels was not saving correctly.
- Fixed: sound for extra life was being played when sound was set to 0% in settings
- Sarah seems to float about for a while when you reach the end of a level.
- Game still crashing sometimes when loading new level in pc version, not as much as before though.