No, that doesn't mean that there's friendly fire (yet), but it does mean that the Lobby Browser's here! Create public lobbies and search for others to form Field Teams with just about anybody. The hunting party doesn't have to disband when friends head offline; take up arms with strangers and continue your merry campaign of dino conquest.
In the wise words of my old gaffer: "Online interactions are at the player's discretion, and Team CPRC is not responsible for the content or outcome of such interactions."
- New - Lobby Browser: Create and join public lobbies
- Bugfix: In Survive, after dinos lose their target they will move toward the rally point again
- Bugfix: Fixed one major vector for a "gameMode LobbyData Key is invalid" bug on creating or joining a lobby
- Change: Lobbies can now be set public (default is friends only)
- Change: Added feedback sounds to main menu actions
- Change: Modified footstep sounds for TRex and Spinosaurus
- Change: Using an Ammobox while holding the Shotgun or Tranq Rifle now fully replenishes ammo
- Change: Lowered Tranq Rifle reload speed from 1.2 to 1 (seconds)
- Change: Increased range of M416 from 600 to 1000 (units), Tranq Rifle from 200 to 400 (units)
- Significant improvements and changes to backend Lobby code, the Game-Menu-Game loop, and other sundry things