I'm going to talk about the v0.012 alpha update of Caveman's Life. There some story updates today, but mostly art-updates. I will list all the features here. I decided that the graphics could be done better, so I'm changing all the graphics. I'm not done yet, but I release this update now because I'm going on vacation the next 10 days.
- Changed all the graphics for the NPC's/player. (Player needs more work and the battle/armor animations also need to change.)
- Changed all the things that I can place in the world/cave. (tree, stone,...)
- Changed some items.(Not all the items on the picture are already changed...)
- Changed the balloon icons.
- Changed dirt/stone/grass (little 3d effect :D )
- Changed the menu icons.
- Added water.
- Added Stone_Cave tileset. ( still old graphics: needs new graphics)
- Added Dirt_Cave tileset. (still old graphics: needs new graphics)
- Added a duck.
- The enemy A.I. for the slime is much better now.
- Changed the transparant trees to normal trees again. (still needs events because battle animations are ABOVE other tiles.)
- Added wooden signs to the world so you can see where you are. (you can see them in the NEW ART section.)
- Added a short tutorial. It's almost nothing but now you can get trough the tutorial without restarting the game. The tutorial will change later on.
- Added credits for some scripts at the beginning of the game.
- Added a system where you can see the rarity of an item
- You can play the first mission.
- I'm making the second mission.
This were most of the features of the v0.012 alpha update of Caveman's Life.
Be sure to check the game out on:
- Facebook: Facebook.com
- My website: Cavemans-life.biglaunch.net
- Twitter: you can search Caveman's Life but I'm not so active on twitter atm.
- IndieDB: you're already here so don't expect a link!