Wow, over a year have gone since the last update. We have been working on Agency during this period, and today we wanted to give a short list of features that have been added since last time. Each item on the list could potently become an article in the future, be for now enjoy:
- Added Single Player campaign
- Added a ranking system to the single player campaign.
- Added Dialog system.
- Created starting cut-screen.
- Introduced private markets.
- Boss now have an introduction.
- Improved tutorial to be more interactive.
- Added new ways to beat a mission.
- Gameplay Changes
- New cards added (We are now at 52 different cards)!
- Reworked the interface (again).
- Reworked how to choose other cards works.
- Reworked card revealed.
- Introduced “Glace Effect” when a card effect is trigger by something.
- Reworked card frames and card backs.
- Added lots of new card effects.
- Cards balancing.
- AI Tweaking.
- Other Changes
- Added “Swapping Market Mode”.
- Reworked Main Menu.
- Added more customization for VS AI mode.
- New music added.
- Improved performance.
- Added Background City Effects.
- Resolved bugs and crashes (a lot of them).
yeh ,like the look of this.