The war in Sector Six continues!
The Machines have assembled new powerful minions to speed up the occupation of the Sector Six.
Here's the information about them:
Armour and damage: Class 10 (Comparison: Veteran armour and damage class is 7)
Ability 1: Smart mine (Also used by gatherers and armoured colony seekers)
Ability 2: Missile rain (Also used by veterans)
Ability 3: Light slayer laser (Also used by the Machines)
Segment 1: Class 0.25 weak armour plate
Segment 2: Class 1 light dread cannon (Releases small missile every second)
Segment 3: Class 1 heavy dread cannon (Releases large missile every 3 seconds)
Encountered: By players with level 5 or higher spaceships
Armour and damage: Class 1
Ability 1: Inaccurate missile
Segment 1: Class 0 horizontal junction
Segment 2: Class 0 horizontal junction
Encountered: In swarms of 3-5
To counter these enemies, new spaceship abilities were added:
- Improved killer.
- Improved lurker.
- Improved obelisk AI.
- Improved main menu.
- Nerfed Mastery.
- Relocated effect timers.
- Made gatherer and scion warp attack less annoying.
- Slightly increased chance of releasing swarmlings from ruins.
- Renamed Cry Point region to Ityl.
- Renamed Blighted Remains region to Wacar.
- Renamed Spin Zone to Eolutch.
- Renamed Unleash Weapons ability to Piercing Lasers.
- Made probes stronger.
- Revenants new deal a lot more damage.
- Tanks are now encountered less often.
- Lurkers are now encountered more often.
- Changed armoured colony seeker mine attack.
- Assemble Obelisk ability can now be unleashed.
Next update will be dedicated to improving the look and feel of the game, but more about that on the next echo.