This update message is 2 days behind since the game has just been added to indieDB. But every time the webplayer updates (and perhaps the stand-alones as well in the future), the update journal in the news will give a changelog. Older updates can be found on the website: Minitankbattles.com
So here is the update journal of the 8th of January 2013
- Added Tesla/Volt Tank & Flamethrower Tank as regular mobs.
- Added TankCarrier as Boss.
- Boss is very slow and has lots of hitpoints.
- The boss will selfdestruct near your base (which means near imminent game over).
- The boss model is still very ugly.
- Added first test with some UVW textures on the basic tank body.
- Smoke will appear if any unit has less then 40% health.
- Gave the players more health.
- Shortened the waves and added more variation.
- Drops are less frequent.
- Special drops are even less frequent.
- Automatic shooting should stop if you died.
- Driving audio is now available for all units.
- Added the (T) button to toggle mouse-Y inversion.
- Made the login screen a bit less boring.
Known Bugs/What has not been done:
- Features that require login are not yet available for the game (storing funds, inventory, turret limit).
- Multiplayer has some particle effects that are out of sync. IE: Smoke on server will clear after a few seconds, where on the clients it will clear right away after a kill.
- Staying in the build menu will postpone the enemies from spawning if a wave hasn't started yet.
- There are still some networking related bugs. Mainly latency / choking when a network call of a destruction arrived before the network call of another action for the same object.