After renderer update FAR7 is working faster and looking even more awesome! There were more than 30 changes during last 10 days.
- Now on sector rebuilding all moving objects got their animations.
- Now you can move camera from ship while moving.
- Button to center on player ship was added.
- From now if you return camera to your ship while moving camera will follow ship.
- Effect for gripper was updated.
- New effect for levelup.
- Ship exhaust is now really hidden for dirtyRects.
- Force world redrawing added after returning to game tab.
- Ship names now do not left any artifacts.
- Planet titles now working fine.
- Now you can switch off deep space animation.
- Additional anti-aliasing settings were added.
- New hybrid version of minimap.
- Now players and NPCs ships looks different on minimap.
- Active entrances to asteroid fields are now animated.
- All objects from now has more accurate positioning on minimap.
- Now you can drag camera using minimap.
- Fixed problems with dialog window of quest getting from item.
- System messages and messages recieved in one second are now sorted right in chat log.
- From now if you scroll chat upwards it will not scroll down on new messages.
- Color picker for you ship is not falling under windows.
- Fixed problem with on-board computer cloning.
- Spaces are now trimmed from username and password to avoid problems on loggin in.
- Problem with text formating on on-board computer was fixed.
- Now there is a protection from message duplication in on-board computer stack.
- Backspace is now blocked while not in chat. New hotkeys were added: F1(center on ship), F5(sector reload), Enter(focus on chat input).
- Enhanced fonts setting was added.
- Settings dialog now can use inverted checkboxes.
- New tooltips for sector reload button and connection box were added.
- New settings were added to dialog. Buttons positioning was revisited.
- From now if you send outdated token you wont get error, instead of that you would be redirected to index page.