The RPG in a Box example game has been brought up to date as of v0.2.2-alpha (April 8th, 2016). Listed below are the changes that have been made to the example game since the previous version. I most likely forgot something, but this should give you a fairly good idea of what is different.
- Shadows are now enabled.
- A functioning door was added to the house.
- New dungeon entrance tile that leads down into a small dungeon map.
- A car was added beside the house to demonstrate an object spanning multiple tiles.
- The player no longer has to be standing next to an object to interact with it, he will automatically walk there if a path is open.
- Message/dialogue text is now wrapped when it exceeds the length of the text box.
- Added an animated chimney to the house.
- The color of the trees were changed slightly to stand out more from the grass.