Today we've released another patch to fix some crashes and bugs, and adjust some features. Please see the full changelist below.
- Fixed the bug causing Higgins workshop scores to increase unexpectedly at the end of each year.
- Fixed the bug that when a commission is failed, Higgins’ workshop score will not be reduced.
- Fixed the bug preventing photos from saving when there are special characters in the name.
- Fixed the bug affecting gol costing in NPC commissions that reward favor points.
- In the settings menu, only changes on the resolution need the final confirm button.
- Fixed the bug preventing materials from being returned to the player when they cancel production on the textile machine.
- Fixed the crash when using controllers to move storage boxes.
- Fixed the crash when returning to the main menu after cutting a tree.
- Fixed the crash caused by NPCs' behaviour.
- Fixed the crash in the horse racing competition.
- Fixed the crash caused by animations.
As always, please continue to report any issues in the Report a Problem forum.
If you want to know more information about Portia, you can follow our official website or social media sites. Official website: www.pathea.net Facebook: Facebook.com Twitter: Twitter.com Tumblr: Tumblr.com
And you can always find us on Youtube for more videos. Youtube: Youtube.com
Have fun in Portia.
My Time At Portia