Today we’ve put out a small patch to address a few more bugs that have been found in My Time At Portia.
There are, however, a couple of bugs that will require further attention before we’re able to remove them.
There is currently an issue in-game that is caused by the new look of the workshop. Currently, the solution will lead to a HUGE patch so the team are working on a fix that should hopefully avoid this outcome.
For those of you who aren’t aware of this issue you'll find that some of the furniture in one area is missing. You may also discover a cooking set has just randomly appeared on the second floor (and doesn't work!)
If you’ve already done an appearance change but you preferred it how it was before, you'll have to change the layout back by putting your furniture in your inventory and then placing it back where you like.
Thank you for your understanding with all this, we really appreciate it.
Here's the changelist:
- Fixed a bug related to the South Block cost being incorrect.
- Fixed the bug with players not getting any skill points after their character levels up. Now the skill tree has been reset.
- Fixed a crash issue in the snowball fight mini game.
- Fixed the crash issue that occurred when loading a save during the Martial Arts Tournament.
- Fixed the bug that caused the cupboard to not be on sale in the store.
If you want to know more information about Portia, you can follow our official website or social media sites. Official website: www.pathea.net Facebook: Facebook.com Twitter: Twitter.com Tumblr: Tumblr.com
And you can always find us on Youtube for more videos. Youtube: Youtube.com
Have fun in Portia.